Why did Davido call Dele Momodu his 'Boy' in a Song? Watch as Momodu opens up


Nigerians were treated to an exciting face off between Davido and Dele Momodu some time ago and now, the media mogul has spoken out about the rift. 

Even though Dele Momodu and pop star, Davido may have squashed their beef on social media, it is still believed in many quarters that there is still some bad blood between them after Davido used the man's name in his music.

In a song he was featured, Davido had said 'Dele Momodu si na chi'. While in another, he sang 'Dele na my boy, dele na my boy'

However, in a brief interview with Joy News, The Ovation Magazine boss, Dele Momodu aired his opinion on the 'Dele na my boy' line

He said "Fans can misled people sometimes. Well that's what most music artistes all over the world do. He is using it to sell his album. He wants to sell his records, so he had to create controversy, to make that happen.

"I don't know why you are talking about it now, as far as i'm concerned, he is just selling his records, because I don't think David will see me face to face and call me his boy. I'm his father.

"I'm comfortable with that, I can't fight my own child and we are also connected for life through that child (Imade). He called me his boy, do I look like anybody's boy? No! So what are we not saying! "
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment