Help, My boyfriend always cries bitterly after having s*x with me - Woman confesses

A woman who is confused by her boyfriend's weird actions has brought her case to public domain as she begins a search for help.

The woman shared her story explaining how her boyfriend leaves her confused after making love to her.

Below is what she wrote:
My boyfriend is the same age as me, we're both 26, and I’m worried about him.

Our s*x life is great, but once it’s over, he suddenly changes and becomes depressed.

In fact, he ends up even crying after we make love and then leaves the house a sad man.

I’m used to men turning over and going to sleep after s*x, but his behaviour is weird, to say the least.

Do you think he has hormone problems? Please help!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment