My girlfriend suddenly started wearing waist beads and refused to take it off even during sex - man cries foul



A man who has become really uncomfortable with his girlfriend's attitude, has spoken out on his doubts about the woman's real intention.

The man shared his story showing how his girlfriend is giving him reasons to doubt her sincerity.

Below is what he wrote:

Hello,

My girlfriend came visiting yesterday and we spent the day together.

However, I'm not quite comfortable with her. For the past one month or so, there is something about her that I don't understand.

She traveled to her aunt's place in Kwara state and since she came back, she had always worn beads of different colours and I have been asking her why but she did not said anything tangible until yesterday.

Yesterday she told me that its fashion but I don't really understand a fashion that will still be hidden under a cloth and why is she wearing exactly 7rolls.

I am scared to even touch the bead because I have heard that they may be diabolic. I asked her to remove it when we wanted to make love but she refused.

I had to forget the whole thing because I really dont understand her motive or intentions anymore or who gave her the bead and for what purpose. My friend told me that women use it to trap men and take their destiny.

Please I want to know if anybody knows what it does and why girls wear this and for what purpose.


Thanks.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment