I don’t depend on men, not even when i was dating my footballer boyfriend, Uche Jombo says

Uche Jombo is upset that so many people have connected her wealth to that of her former boyfriend, Ikechukwu Uche who is a footballer. According to Uche, even his family members thought some of her cars back then were his.

She said in actual fact she never collected any money from him, and she does not depend on men to leave. She says she works hard for her money and proud of where she is.

When asked if she actually depended on her then footballer boyfriend financially, Uche said;

“It’s always insulting to me, that line of thought, because even while I was in that relationship, I had members of his family think some of my cars were his…. and he has never given me money, which he knows. Never!’,

“So, I have always been my own person, I have never needed a man to define me and I have always known that whoever I ended up with is the lucky one. When I walked out of that relationship and said I was done, I wasn’t interested in what anybody was saying. I was done. At a point I said to myself, I would rather invest this time in me and in my company,” she said.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment