Nuggets of wisdom - Mistake

When I started using Biro in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it. Sometimes I use chalk, but it later reappears. So I began to use saliva, it worked only to leave holes in my book. My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was cover my errors.

One day, a kind hearted teacher called me aside "And say, anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on. Trying to erase it would only damage your book".

"But, I don't want people to see my mistake and laugh at me", I protested.

"Trying to erase it will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life".

Have you made a mistake that you are trying so hard to erase?, CROSS IT AND
MOVE ON.
Share on Google Plus

About NaijaInfoGists®

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment